Saturday 13 February 2016

Mixed Media Canvas

Karen over on UKScrappers set up a Mini Canvas Swap - mini meaning a 7 x 5 flat canvas board which we can decorate however we choose. On the one hand having no boundaries is great, on the other hand it can be overwhelming. In the end I just mooched through my stash, found a couple of stars and decided to go for that as my theme as I love all things Astronomy! So here's my canvas:


I attached grungeboard stars and chipboard alphas then covered the canvas in Finnabair black gesso
I painted over the gesso with Art-C Luxe Paint. 


I stencilled some paint through That's Crafty! Dinky Stencil Star Shower. I used a partial quote and printed it using my label maker then dabbed the paint over that too.


 Looking forward to seeing my swap :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 photo SunshineSignature_zps54dc7c4f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Great canvas...wish I'd seen the swap before it closed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this its beautiful. hope your swappy loved it too :-)

    ReplyDelete